Chronic PainHealth Tips

Benefits of Using CBD Oil

By May 22, 2019 February 17th, 2020 No Comments

Benefits of CBD oil - Myshka Chiropractic

After researching the benefits of CBD oil, the Myshka Chiropractic staff and I found ample material online for the different diseases and pain management that CBD oil helps. This is a plant, not a synthetic lab made pill. The reason the big drug companies do not want Hemp or CBD oil made legal is that it is effective and costs less.

Is CBD Oil Legal?

Yes, it’s legal now. We researched what wholesale company we were going to buy the CBD oil from and we decided on Bluebird Botanical. Five companies said they had third-party testing and you could request the lab results. Bluebird Botanical posts each batch tested from the third party right on their web page. So to us, Bluebird botanical screamed at us HECK YEAH, you can see our lab results any time online.

It is hard to say if a $45 2oz of CBD is going to help a patient; however, 80% of our patients do see great results. The other 20% can not tell CBD did anything. I tell my patients if you are in the 20% do not buy again. The other 80% comes back and buys more because it works for them.

What Can CBD Oil Help With?

You could benefit from trying CBD if you experience these symptoms:

  • Pain (and wanting to get off opioids)
  • Severe back pain
  • Inflammation pain
  • Arthritis
  • Sleep problems
  • Fibromyalgia
  • Headaches

Try Bluebird Botanical CBD oil and see if it works for you. Request an appointment with Dr. Myshka in Jonesboro today!

BlueBird Botanical: Frequently Asked Questions

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Leave a Reply